Thursday, May 27, 2010

: : 1 0 S I G N I' M I N L O V E W I T H Y O U : :

10) u r da first thing i think about when i wake up and the last thing i think about when i fall asleep
9) just thinking about u puts da biggest smile on my face and my heart beats faster and faster
8) every love song i listen to, i think of u
7) i re-read all our convos over and over again
6) when we r together, i never want da moment to end, i want it to last forever and ever
5) whenever i am with u or look at u, nothing else in the world matters. i am blind to everything
4) i am on cloud nine just the way you smell
3) just by hearing ur voice, i get butterflies
2) i miss u even before u leave
1) i would do anything in the world for u since u r my world and everything

yeah! diz is da sign dat u r fall in l0ve with s0meone!!.. X O X O

No comments:

Post a Comment